We take a collaborative approach to managing properties.
With Tribe, you don’t have just one point of contact—you have a team of community coordinators, community/strata managers, accountants, and more. Tribe’s people are experts in the areas of property management, strata-living and community engagement.
Together, our team represents more than 300 years of industry experience with one vision of changing urban living forever.
Management & Compliance
Being trusted by your fellow owners to manage the property’s assets and the operating budget is great, but also a lot of pressure. We can help your strata council with:
- ensuring proper banking requirements are met
- Accurate monthly financial statements delivered on time
- payment of invoices (A/P) and collections (A/R)
- annual budgeting, financial review and forecasting advice
- keeping the corporation compliant with relevant legislation
The value of your community has gone up. Awesome! So have the costs. Not so awesome. Good news: we can help you maintain the value you’ve created while managing your costs by:
- creating an annual maintenance schedule
- negotiating and reviewing contracts with vendors
- supervising the work of contractors and consultants
- managing home warranties and tracking deficiencies
- providing guidance for depreciation reports & future maintenance
- attending to emergencies with 24/7 coverage
A connected community is a happy community. We’ll give you all the tools to make sure that everyone stays informed and knows what’s going on around the property:
- guidance, education, knowledge about the Strata Property Act
- preparing agendas and minutes
- attending meetings
- communications with owners and residents
- online amenity booking
Bazinga! is a private social network for local communities. It helps residents connect and communicate online about issues that matter to them.
Strata Management Tools
Residents can report issues, ask questions, get updates, review and book amenities anytime using our property management software.
Let’s talk strata.
Get in touch for an info package.