Condo Management Services
We connect communities through heartfelt service and innovative technology. Keep reading to learn more about the Condo Management services we can provide to your community.
Condo Management Services
We connect communities through heartfelt service and innovative technology. Keep reading to learn more about the Strata/Condo Management services we can provide to your community.
Our Tribe team strives to build positive long-term relationships with Council/Board members and Owners. This means transparency in all our dealings with the community by ensuring easy access to information about your property. We manage your assets and care for your home like it’s our own. We call it… Community Management with Heart.
We promise to improve your customer experience. Through streamlined operations and innovative technology, our Community Managers can communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
Owners + Residents
We promise you access to important information. Through easy-to-use management and communication tools, access to amenities and services, a sense of community and a voice that can be heard.
We promise access, transparency, and accountability. Through our community platform, 24/7 access to important records and services, and frequent communication, you can trust that we are getting things done.
How Does Our Condo Management Service Work?
Tribe Management has established systems and procedures to ensure Condo Boards and Strata Councils understand the financial position of their Condominium Corporation or Strata Corporation.
- Budgeting, financial review and forecasting advice Bank requirements.
- Accurate and timely financial statements.
- Payment (A/P) and collections (A/R).
- Compliance with relevant legislation.
- Administration of short-term and long-term investments with a recognized financial institution in accordance with the Strata Property Act (BC) / Condominium Property Act (Alberta) / Condominium Act, 1998 (Ontario).
The Tribe Team strives to build positive long-term relationships with Owners, Strata Council / Board Members and residents. This means transparency in all our dealings with community stakeholders by ensuring easy access to information about their property.
- On-time delivery of minutes and financial statements.
- Council Meeting directives and invoice payments.
- Minutes ready for Strata Council / Condo Board review within 5 business days of CM/AGM.
- Financial statements distributed to Strata /Condominium by 20th of the month following.
- Help Desk tickets/client queries actioned within 24-hours.
- Updated registry of Owners, tenants, parking spaces, lockers and other items as required by the Strata Property Act (BC) / Condominium Property Act (Alberta) / Condominium Act, 1998 (Ontario).
Tribe works to build active healthy communities; fostering that trust among Owners to achieve their common lifestyle goals. Community Management is largely about increasing ‘social capital’.
- Education 101 with respect to the Strata Property Act (BC) / Condominium Property Act (Alberta) / Condominium Act, 1998 (Ontario).
- Clear, frequent and purposeful communication with Owners & residents.
- Online amenity bookings.
- 24/7 access to information from anywhere in the world.
- Dedicated Transition Coordinator to ensure a smooth and welcoming transition to new management.
- A collaborative team approach where multiple people are available to help you when you need it.
The value of your community has gone up. Awesome! So have the costs. Not so awesome. Good news: we can help you maintain the value you’ve created while at the same time managing your costs by:
- Creating annual maintenance schedules.
- Negotiating and reviewing contracts with vendors.
- Facilitating the work of contractors and consultants.
- Managing home warranties and tracking deficiencies.
- Providing guidance for depreciation reports & future maintenance and more.
We’ll Do The Teaching!
Our Tribe Team can educate Condo Board / Strata Council members and Owners about the warranty process; what is or isn’t a deficiency. We guide them through the warranty period – reviewing warranty inspection reports and submitting common area deficiencies, and work with developers to ensure timely resolution of warranty items.
Our Community Partnerships
- Society of Management Accountants
- London Property Management Association
- CCI – Grand River Chapter
- Alberta Residential Apartment Association
- CCI – South Alberta Chapter
What Our Communities Are Saying
"Grateful to have Tribe's systems implemented, Michelle is a great Property Manager and it's refreshing to have her high level..."
"This is ABSOLUTELY the best strata management company in town. Their teams always conduct themselves professionally and in the best interest of their clients..."
"David Locke response fast, professional, and kind. Very lucky to have him and Tribe management helping our building!..."
How Can We Help You?
Looking for more information about our Property Management services? Have questions about your existing property with Tribe? We want to hear from you!
Let us use our expertise to enhance your community living experience.